Global Financial Systems Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aGlobal Financial Systems Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
The Global Financial Systems Manager is responsible for leading an expert team to drive the strategic design and tactical execution of global finance systems to support long-term Cornerstone objectives. You will lead day-to-day management and continuous improvement of NetSuite and other key applications including Anaplan, Concur, Blackline, and ADP. Using an array of business and systems skills, you will drive integration, stability, and accuracy of these systems. The ideal candidate will be an experienced NetSuite professional who can conceptualize business needs and formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
In this role you will…
- Lead a high-performing team to drive strategic design and tactical implementation of global financial systems
❱ Drive overall financial system vision, system architecture, and long-term roadmap❱ Enhance application ecosystem through system integration and automation❱ Analyze complex business problems, provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems
- Drive day-to-day management and continuous improvement of the suite of financial applications for cross-functional stakeholders
❱ Prepare and maintain the systems for integration and act as their ambassador in the larger business application ecosystem❱ Drive continuous improvement initiatives through various stakeholders in Finance and within the larger integrated business application environment❱ Help your team research system issues, identify root causes and drive resolutions❱ Build and support data analytics and reporting needs
- Ensure consistent global operations through policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
❱ Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for the system standards, customizations and changes❱ Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing upgrades, especially NetSuite❱ Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Minimum of 7-9 years of professional experience with focus on cloud-based technology and consistent track record of growth, change and innovation
- Application administration, management and customization experience required. In particular, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple innovation projects at once, driving through obstacles, and successfully managing to deadlines
- Excellence in problem solving a must (to include multiple potential applications solutions to architectural or process challenges)
- Experience collaborating in Operational Excellence initiatives including managing project plans and change management
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and bias toward action
- Must be a recognized and ambitious and positive leader in the company
- Must be able to learn and categorize software configuration and customization options quickly to lead direction of applications and their overall architecture
- NetSuite Administrator Certified
- Multi-subsidiary, Multi-currency, SOX environment
- 2+ years management
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- B2B SaaS industry experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top