Front-End Developer (Santa Monica, Ca)
We're looking for aFront-End Developer (Santa Monica, Ca)
Join our team to be challenged creatively as we level-up our application UI/UX experience. Showcase your front-end development skills, responsive web design understanding, and accessibility standard knowledge to impact our millions of users. Partner with our Design, Product, and back-end engineering teams to support existing features and build new features. You will draw on your experience with modern UI libraries/frameworks (such as React, jQuery, Backbone, Less/Sass, Mustache, and Handlebars) to create something new and cutting-edge. We work in a fast-paced, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged.
In this role you will...
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the site adheres to company best practices
- Incorporate responsive web design into site
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required
- Define, document, and communicate the front-end architecture
- Collaborate with UI Design on Product mocks
- Partake in code-reviews
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Effective written and verbal communicaton skills
- Strong command of modern standards-based web development
- Strong experience in architecting front-end tiers for high volume websites
- Working knowledge of Sass or Less
- Experience with Ajax-based web applications
- Demonstrated experience with cross-browser/platform development and debugging
- Knowledge of Agile software development process preferred
- Exposure to TFS or GIT source control tools for team code collaboration
Extra dose of awesome if you have.....
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- Familiarity with Java or C#
- A working understanding of accessibility standards (508 and WCAG 2.0)
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top