Field Marketing Manager (Shanghai, China)
We’re looking for aField Marketing Manager (Shanghai, China)
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing lead generation plans and programs supporting the sales organization. Key objectives include creating awareness of and education about Cornerstone product and service offerings, establishing and managing lead generation campaigns, and generating qualified sales leads through direct marketing and other field marketing approaches.
The ideal candidate is creative, detail-oriented, and excited about working with a team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and programs designed to nurture and bring in qualified sales leads and pipeline.
In this role you will…
- Plan, build and execute the Cornerstone marketing plan to deliver high-impact, integrated campaigns to generate qualified leads, sales pipeline and market awareness in target segments
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders to understand the market landscape and sales priorities in order to develop effective programs and tools
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
- Align marketing programs and activities with overall corporate marketing strategy
- Effectively manage local agency relationships and ensure that they are delivering the targeted outcomes and returns as necessary
- Collaborate with other local leaders to establish and develop thought leader and analyst relationships
- Develop localized content to support our go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Establish the Cornerstone presence within the relevant social channels
- Manage local marketing budget
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of marketing best practices
- A results oriented mindset, and thrive working in a fast paced environment
- High energy, and are a team player with the desire to learn and grow
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top