FedRAMP Security and Compliance Analyst - US
We're looking for aFedRAMP Security and Compliance Analyst - US
In this role you will...
- Work closely with the Global Information Security and Compliance team to implement security standards across the organization.
- Perform security assessments of IT systems and evaluate against technical controls and operating procedures.
- Ensure findings and evidence are collected, reviewed, remediated, and presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain and create documentation related to security technologies. Document security related policies and procedures, and follow-up to validate implementations.
- Assist in response to internal and external audits and security assessments.
- Research emerging technology in support of security enhancement and development efforts. Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement reviews.
- ... and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Two (2) years experience in an information security function or role
- Experience in ISO 27001 readiness and implementation
- Experience performing security risk assessments
- Experience performing security assessments
- Experience developing risk mitigation strategies
- Experience planning and implementing technical security controls (e.g. access management, antivirus, patch management, vulnerability scanning, log management, etc.)
- Experience with major security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, SSAE 16, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, FISMA, FFIEC, etc.)
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent word processing skills with MS Office, Project, and Visio
Extra dose of awesome if you...
- Have applicable IT certifications
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top