Federal Business Systems Analyst (Washington, DC)
We’re looking for aFederal Business Systems Analyst (Washington, DC)
This is as an exciting opportunity to join the fast-growing Client Success Services Team, which is dedicated to helping Clients to be successful in using and optimizing their investment in the Cornerstone solution. The Business System Analyst (BSA) position is responsible for supporting Cornerstone clients by providing system administration services, implementation support, and solution best practices. This position will work with the Federal Cornerstone team, but ultimately represents the client and will act on their behalf in interactions with internal teams and the client’s employees or system users. The BSA/MSC will be involved in a variety of projects that may vary from 1 to12 months and require supporting a client’s talent management strategy. The BSA may work with multiple clients at once and provide outsourced support services. This position must be able to completely manage a Cornerstone portal including acting on behalf of the client during implementation, incubation, and throughout the engagement based on the client’s needs.
In this role you will..
- Maintain the Cornerstone solution on behalf of the client
- Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality to client user base
- Participate in the release process on behalf of the client by attending overview sessions and actively testing new functionality throughout the UAT process
- Deploy the solution to the client’s internal users
- Follow scoped project specifications in contract
- Work with the Federal clients to understand the needs of the system, as it pertains to Federal requirements
- Assist in identifying gaps in the Cornerstone product, and create configurations (or submit enhancements) that will allow a configuration of the system that meets the Federal clients’ needs
- Provide consultation on best practices as it pertains to the Cornerstone system
- Work with agencies to incorporate business processes into the Cornerstone system
- Represent the client in interactions with internal Cornerstone teams
- Serve as a consultant to clients in evaluating their day-to-day needs, short-term tasks, and various projects throughout the engagement
- Represent the client’s Learning/HR/IT team in interactions with their user population
- Facilitate improved product usage through suggested business process improvements
- Provide level 2 & 3 support to client’s end users as necessary
- Submit tickets to Cornerstone Customer Care on behalf of the client
- Provide knowledge transfer to the client’s system administrators
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- One to two years experience with the Cornerstone system
- Ability to pass a background check for the Federal government and maintain a security clearance
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for actions taken in such systems
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Strong self-initiative and flexibility
- Solid knowledge of Project, Word, and Excel
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ensure that the Federal clients have an exceptional experience with the Cornerstone product
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
- HR/OD/Learning experience
- Federal experience / security clearance
- Experience with image editing, eLearning authoring tools, and social media
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top