Employee Experience Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aEmployee Experience Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
This opportunity would offer an intern the chance to work on projects related to Cornerstone’s Global Employee Experience.
In this internship you will…
- Align and drive Employee Experience Strategy around the world
- Develop Health and Wellness initiatives and tracking success/impact of offerings
- Design fundraising events and programs
- Organize employee feedback and reporting on data
- Assist in other Employee Experience tasks as necessary
You got what it takes if you…
- Are a highly creative thinker
- Are an organized event planner
- Have a great eye for deisng and experience designing flyers and SWAG
- Comfortable with Excel and gathering/reporting on data
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top