Employee Experience Coordinator (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aEmployee Experience Coordinator (Santa Monica, CA)
Employee experiences that cannot be found anywhere else are the foundation of an organizational culture that is engaged, innovative and creative.
The core focus of this role is to enrich the award winning culture at Cornerstone through new and existing global programs. This role will be critical in supporting our current programs and creating new global engagement initiatives that help define our team's culture.
As the EEP you will be, dedicated to developing and enhancing global work experiences for our Cornerstars. You will oversee our New Hire Orientation program, Wellness programs and various employee events. Reporting to the Associate Director of Employee Experiences, you will also offer administrative support to our Learning & Development and Talent Administration teams. Our ideal candidate will be a unique combination of creative, detail and task-oriented.
In this role you will...
- Coordinate New Hire Orientations monthly and evaluate feedback to drive ongoing program enhancements globally
- Support global Wellness Initiatives
- Support all reporting for LMS training initiatives
- Host educational Lunch and Learns
- Support internal communication initiatives that enhance employee experience
- Develop global fundraising opportunities and corporate givebacks
- Drive remote engagement initiatives
- Create a Global Engagement schedule and document instruction tools for Cornerstar use
- Support Development Day and other Talent initiatives
- Improve upon current reward and recognition programs
- Unify engagement activities throughout the globe
- 25% of time will support general Santa Monica office administration.
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you...
- Are experienced in Project Management and/or overseeing company programs
- Supported internal programs from ideation to execution
- Have experience working at a company that values workplace culture
- Are an excellent team player who can work with local, remote and global team members
- Are highly organized and creative
- Strong writer who can create engaging marketing collateral
- Have a self-starter and driven work ethic
- Are stellar at managing details to host memorable employee events
- Are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Are engaging charismatic presenter who knows how to engage smart and cool people
- Are fluent in English
- Ability to travel for one week two times a year
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Extra dose of awesome if you...
- Are proficient in adobe photoshop, vizio and other creative tools
- Have experience with Cornerstone's solutions
- Speak additional languages
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top