EMEA Customer Reference Programme Associate (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We're looking for aEMEA Customer Reference Programme Associate (Tel Aviv, Israel)
The Sales Operations team owns creation and delivery of strategic initiatives designed to ensure client loyalty, reference-ability and retention. This team builds capabilities and programs that enable Sales, Account Management, Client Success Managers, Global Care Services and Technology Services to effectively deliver outstanding service and build trusted partnerships with our clients.
As the EMEA Reference Program Manager you will own fulfilling EMEA sales reference requests as well as partnering with Sales and Global Account Services Leaders to develop and manage processes that expedite a best match between clients and prospects and increase client reference-ability. You will report on the outcomes of the reference program.
This role encompasses associated activities aligned to global initiatives around gathering EMEA Market and Competitor Intelligence, reporting on wins and losses and the customers experience of Cornerstone with the objective of continuous improvement.
Some travel will be required throughout Europe and occasionally to the US.
- Support the sales cycle by identifying best match clients with prospect criteria in a timely manner
- Facilitate the connection between clients and prospects, including tracking of reference requests to ensure references are used effectively and appropriately
- Administer the reference program and create metrics (e.g., time to close, reference requests by sales leader, by industry, by product, references provided by client) to illustrate the outcomes of the reference program; Reference administration end to end across multiple platforms including Salesforce.com, Boulder Logic and Influitive
- Assist with tool enhancements and process changes that scale the program and improve execution
- Contribute to the creation of a reference pool and plans for engaging customers (for example through Client Advocacy Program)
- Analyse customer reference pool to identify supply and demand challenges; Provide quarterly reporting in line with the global view but with specific focus on EMEA
- Develop strong partnerships with Sales, Global Account Services and Marketing
- Gather intelligence on the market and competitors for strengthening sales understanding, positioning and differentiation for EMEA in line with the Global Competitor Intelligence program.
- Execute win and loss reviews where an in-depth understanding of the prospects sales experience with Cornerstone is deemed beneficial, providing valuable lessons learned to the field teams.
- Run regular checks on the Customers Experience of Cornerstone. Activities which include ensuring all of Cornerstone's touch points are a positive experience for Prospects and Customers, web, social, telephone.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related experience
- 1 – 3 years of direct client or sales support responsibility
- Fluent English and either of French or German. Additional European Languages is very beneficial
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship skills conducive to collaboration
- Able to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives
- Able to problem-solve, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent team player who can work with virtual and global team members
- Able to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top