Director of Demand Generation (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aDirector of Demand Generation (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand, the global leader in cloud based learning and talent management, is looking for an experienced, inspirational, highly motivated Director of Demand Generation to drive pipeline and lead our exceptional team of Demand Generation Strategists.
As the leader of this team, it will be your charge to understand the overall sales objectives of the organization and effectively develop a strategy that supports those goals. The ideal candidate should have a strong command of demand generation strategies in a B2B environment with the ability to center the team on clear goals while enabling them to execute and deliver measureable impact to their sales teams.
You must also possess the desire and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders such as sales leadership, inside sales and sales operations, understanding that one is not successful without the other.
This role includes oversight for demand generation and pipeline build for both North America and LATAM including online, commercial, vertical and partner marketing.
In this role you will…
- Develop demand generation strategy aligned to sales pipeline objectives
- Meet/exceed pipeline goals for each sales team
- Work cross functionally with organizational leaders to understand where and how marketing can be most impactful
- Manage, teach and inspire Demand Generation team
- Communicate key marketing KPI's throughout the organization
You've got what it takes if you…
- Cool and Smart – Driven by success of the team and overall organization
- Innovative – be willing to try new things; go beyond traditional marketing to get results
- Understands Enterprise Software sales cycles, Inbound and Outbound technologies
- B2B Technology Marketing expert
- Marketing data junkie with ability to see the story beyond the numbers
- Results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- High energy, team player with the desire to learn and grow
- Leader that wants to work hard with their team, celebrate success, learn from failure and have a lot of fun along the way
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top