Director Corporate Technology Services (Santa Monica,CA)
We're looking for aDirector Corporate Technology Services (Santa Monica,CA)
Lead the global Corporate Technology Services and Service Desk providing senior leadership in the development and support of critical corporate IT services.
- Managing the Global Service Desk and Corporate IT teams in local and international locations achieves alignment with other departments and functions as they relate to the support of Cornerstone's growing business, emphasizing positive and professional service delivery to all team members.
- ITIL process champion, leverages industry expertise and experience instituting ITIL frameworks as they relate to service management and delivery.
- Solves problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to Service Desk and Corporate Technology Services engineering responsibilities. Ensures effective coordination of work processes and projects with other departments and business partners.
- Successful management and completion of corporate IT initiatives and functions within budget, as well as responsive issue resolution for all critical corporate IT services.
- Develops and maintains metrics that demonstrate and reinforce an efficient staffing model with quality team members and procedures to effectively implement assigned responsibilities and initiatives.
- Ensure plans, priorities, schedules, and resource allocations are developed and maintained with alignment to corporate initiatives for all active projects assigned to staff members.
- Exceptional customer service to all team members through consistently meeting and exceeding department service level agreements / objectives.
- When required, work extended hours including holidays and weekends if necessary to ensure operational compliance with Cornerstone service level agreements. Providing 24/7/365 support for all production corporate technology services.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science, information systems). Master's degree preferred.
- Multiple years in the information technology field with demonstrated management skills.
- Demonstrated proactive customer focused leadership skills and ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining corporate technology services and processes ensuring security, highly-available, and resilient solutions
- Demonstrated ability to readily understand business needs and requirements and to translate them into high level technical concepts and solutions.
- Training in advanced management and leadership practices and concepts, administrative management, project control, resource management, budgeting, and planning.
- Solid understanding of information technology best practices, methodologies, tools, etc.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to synthesize technical data for non-technical audiences
- Strong planning and organizational skills with ability to recruit and mentor staff.
- In depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- An unwavering passion for providing exceptional customer service and continuous improvement.
- Experience with security regulations (SOX, ISO 27001, SSAE16, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 25% or as needed
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top