Development Manager, Salesforce (Santa Monica,CA)
We’re looking for aDevelopment Manager, Salesforce (Santa Monica,CA)
We see this as an exciting opportunity to join our global software development team as a Technical Team Lead and Developer working on our world-class enterprise software. We are one of the largest SaaS companies on the planet with more than 25 Million business users on our application.Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth. Experience in a startup environment or on global software team is preferred.
In this role you will…
- Lead a team of software engineers in the application development group
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity
- Collaborate with QA and Product teams to release software in a timely fashion
- Quickly become an expert on the product architecture and workflows
- Production support and troubleshooting
- Setup goals, review progress and discuss career advancement with team members
- Communicate issues or project details effectively with direct reports, peers and managers
- Other software development and management-related duties
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 6+ years of web development experience, preferably on the Microsoft stack (Java or LAMP stack would be ok too)
- 2+ years of Force.com development experience covering Core, APEX and Visualforce development
- Strong experience with REST Web services and Salesforce Object Query Languages (SOQL, SOSL)
- An understanding of SFDC Governor Limits and best practice guidelines
- Experience designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API
- Experience developing complex, interconnected systems using cloud services
- 2+ years of experience managing teams of developers
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the waterfall and agile SDLC
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with Microsoft Team System/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with MSMQ
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top