Delivery Product Manager (Mumbai or Bangalore,India)
We're looking for aDelivery Product Manager (Mumbai or Bangalore,India)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven Technical Product Manager to join the Integrations team within the Client Success organization. The Integrations Product Management team is responsible for all products that serve the implementation and delivery to a customer.
In this role you will..
- Own the product from concept to delivery
- Lead product requirement definition, translation to the working team; engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive results
- Identify, specify, and prioritize features and capabilities through direct input with customers, their needs and knowledge of the domain
- Define priorities for your engineering team, write user stories, be the customer proxy – juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results
- Manage a products life cycle from planning to tactical activities to cross company go to market definition
- Define best practices to encourage innovation and reuse in product definition
- Document solution requirements, review customer experience, and test product features to assure compliance with stated functionality and optimal user experience
- Work with technical/architectural teams in mapping, storing and retrieving data various external HRIS systems into the Cornerstone portal
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product Management, Product Development/Engineering, Operations, and Support) to define future product solutions
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have..
- A bachelor's degree, Computer Science, or Business related degree or equivalent, Graduate Degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years' experience with ETL, BI, Data Warehousing and/or ETL tools
- Strong understanding of data loading platforms, data mapping, web services, and APIs
- Experience with products that required/utilized multiple different external data integration points (i.e. through web-services/APIs)
- Demonstrated experience in product ownership with experience in story writing and business value articulation
- Solid ability to articulate solutions, while owning execution, quality and results
- Strong personal initiative and motivation required to self-direct ensuring that identified goals and objectives are met
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- An ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Prior product management for enterprise software products; and / or experience delivering solutions via consulting services for data integration
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top