Creative Design Manager, CyberU (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aCreative Design Manager, CyberU (Santa Monica, CA)
The CyberU team is changing the way the world understands online learning. Through our world-class learning platform, and revolutionary distribution network, we are making it easier for individuals (like you!) to teach and learn anything.
Have a passion for learning, teaching, or e-commerce? This might be the team for you!
CyberU is currently seeking an experienced Creative Manager, a key player in developing the success of our products. This is a hands-on role, as the Creative Manager will be responsible for designing our online Product UI/UX, overseeing brand/identity alignment & strategy, and managing creative design for digital marketing. You will be creating visual designs and layouts for websites, PowerPoint presentations, emails, info-graphics, and collateral. You will create engaging and original designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs.
In this role you will..
- Be responsible for full-stack design
- Product UI/UX
- Communication Materials
- Marketing Materials
- Create a visual look/feel consistent with the CyberU brand
- Present designs so information is easy to read and easy to understand
- Design and market products and features so users understand what they’re getting and what the benefits are
- Focus on creating a modern and innovative Product design
- Combine visionary strategic leadership with a roll-up-the-sleeves approach to plan, execute and assess the impact design. You will truly own the entire creative design efforts of CyberU
- Define short- and long-term branding (the “voice” of CyberU)
- Work with Product Development and other core areas of the business to suggest product enhancements, estimate cost/benefit, and plan marketing strategies to drive adoption
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- 5+ years of experience designing outstanding marketing products that work within branding guidelines and support on-strategy decisions
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX product design
- A positive attitude, open mind and desire to collaborate and learn
- Experience and advanced understanding of branding, typography, color, and layout
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field
You’ll get extra awesome perks like..
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K match
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Stock units
- Unlimited vacation days
- Paid sabbaticals
- Optional Cornerstone sponsored community service/volunteer days
- Top-of-the-line Mac computers with latest programs
- Free lunch Fridays, free breakfast everyday, free drinks and snacks all the time
- Pingpong table, movie theatre, chess set, meditation room, exercise gym room
- Departmental and company offsite trips
- Company events: beach day, happy hours, anniversary party
- Company sports teams: basketball, kickball, marathon runners
- Extremely smart fellow employees, with an equally awesome CEO (great leaders rock!)
We’re here to help people thrive by providing accessible education to the world. At CyberU, we revolutionize the education experience for millions of learners and educators around the globe, through our unique online community marketplace. We empower experts from any field to efficiently share their knowledge and skills with learners thirsty for growth and development.
Have a passion for learning, teaching, or e-commerce? Join CyberU and help us to ‘Educate the World’!
Why Join Us?
We offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! We also give ALL of our employees Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) (NASDAQ: CSOD), career development plans, discounted gym membership and unlimited vacation policy. Breakfast is provided fresh daily, accompanied by Free Lunch on Fridays. And… we are hiring like crazy right now! We are constantly on the lookout for cool, smart, dependable, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class team.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top