Corporate Account Development Associate (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aCorporate Account Development Associate (Santa Monica, CA)
The Corporate Account Developer (CAD) is an inside marketing and sales support role responsible for strategically identifying, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities within given territories for our outside enterprise sales team. CADs spend their time prospecting for new potential opportunities and nurturing inbound leads generated by marketing. This is a rare and genuine opportunity to join one of the most exciting technology companies in the Los Angeles area.
This position will be based in Santa Monica, CA. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people. The compensation package includes a base salary, quarterly bonus based on achieving monthly objectives, a Stock Option plan, and industry-leading benefits.
In this role you will..
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads to identify potential sales opportunities
- Research and build prospect accounts (add contacts, send emails, and make cold calls)
- Create new potential business opportunities to boost the sales pipeline
- Understand and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor’s degree in from an accredited, 4-year university
- Minimum of 1 year of lead generation, account management, or sales experience (HR sales a plus, but not required)
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Proven experience of understanding client pain points and proposing solutions
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (phone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Strong analytical abilities
- Innate drive to succeed
- Persistence and determination
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top