Cornerstone Foundation Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aCornerstone Foundation Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we 'Do Big Things'. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 20-29 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available June 12 - August 25, 2017 (or close to those dates)
We are seeking a graduate student to develop an opportunity analysis and go-to-market plan for a new open online learning initiative focused on workforce development. Our working name for this initiative is WorkforceReady.org.
In this internship you will...
- Help determine the size of the workforce development market in the US and globally
- Figure out the primary providers of workforce development training
- Determine if there is a need for an open online learning portal in the workforce development space
- Help determine the product requirements for an open online learning portal for workforce development organizations
You got what it takes if you have...
- Experience in the non-profit sector (either through direct work experience or area of study)
- Strong research skills
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Graduate student or someone with strong non-profit/workforce development experience
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top