Cornerstone for Salesforce, Solution Consultant (Tokyo,Japan)
We’re looking for aCornerstone for Salesforce, Solution Consultant (Tokyo,Japan)
This role has a singular focus on the Salesforce market in Japan. The successful applicant will be our first CFS Solution Consultant (“CFS SC”) in Asia Pacific & Japan.
In addition to Japan, the successful applicant will equally support the development of our CFS business in ANZ (Australia & New Zealand) as Japan and ANZ our initial target markets.
As a CFS SC you will be assisting with the development and growth of the market for CFS, as well as firming up the foundations for the delivery to, and support of, CFS customers through our partners and CSOD divisions. Opportunities for advancement within the Company are also available.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, willing to go above and beyond, has strong multitasking and people skills, the natural ability to build sound relationships and a great attitude. The CFS SC will work very closely with the APJ Solution Consulting Director and the Japan and ANZ Sales Directors to create the most effective business model and operations for CFS.
- Deliver, and over-achieve, against pre-agreed targets for CFS in APJ
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- To provide local knowledge and expertise in CFS, including working with US product team to understand, demonstrate and convey the features and functionality of the product as well as the CFS product roadmap as required
- Assisting in the effective enablement of sales capability for Regional Sales Managers and Accredited Partners
- Deliver relevant sales programs for channels including coordinating training and provision of relevant materials, working alongside regional and global CFS teams to do so
- Support partners in driving enablement of services capability
- Oversee the maintenance of localization for Japan product and material
- Monitor and manage partners delivery of services, both implementation and support, acting as the conduit with HQ for addressing challenges if need be
- Assist in the development of an appropriate account management practice for CFS clients, with an eye on retention
- Delivering targeted, relevant and positive CFS product demonstrations, differentiating CFS as necessary
- Assist with localization of marketing messaging and the positioning of CFS in Japan
- Assist in the establishment of trusted partnerships with clients and collaborate with other functions to ensure that clients are successful and reference-able, if need be
- To ensure relevant processes for CFS are well considered, and adopted by local partners and internal teams, as necessary
- To work closely and align with APJ Alliance Managers, to deliver a successful CFS strategy incorporating Reseller Partners as well as supporting the company’s goals for its strategic Global Partners
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS/BE degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience working with Salesforce, with the majority of those as a Salesforce Engineer or as a certified Salesforce Administrator
- Proven experience in the installation and management of one or many native or composite applications from the Salesforce App Exchange
- Ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language. Strong communications skills
- Well-organized, highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work without constant supervision
- Expansive network that includes potential target customers and (channel & implementation) partners
- Demonstrable consultative/solution selling skills, presenting business outcomes from a possible technical background
- Effective customer follow-up, from implementation through to on-going account management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and success in building relationships internally and externally
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and virtual meeting technologies such as Cisco WebEx
- Verifiable Salesforce Certification
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in Japan
- Willingness and ability to travel within the Asia Pacific region and in Japan
Back to top