Content Operations Associate -Contractor (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aContent Operations Associate -Contractor (Santa Monica, CA)
- Own Order fulfillment andexecution process using a build-to-order fulfillment strategy for all contentdeals
- Assist in delivery process of Content Solutions toclients in a high volume, quick turnaround environment
- Support sales efforts as theyrelate to course content, including maintaining sales tools (content reviewportal)
- Provide QA support for all contentrelated issues
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proven project management and organizational skills,specifically managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstratingthe ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy; including excellentlistening skills
- Analytical, problem solving anddecision making skills, applied with a customer service or solution-focusedattitude
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibitinginitiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Excellent teamwork skills
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top