Content Operations Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aContent Operations Analyst (Santa Monica, CA)
- Please note this is a 3 month contract opportunity.
Cornerstone is looking for a dynamic team member who can play an integral role in the growth of our content services department. Your contributions will include supporting sales cycle efforts with global clients and prospects, managing the delivery process of these solutions, creating efficient solutions for our field organization, and working with cross-functional colleagues and departments
- Manage content uploads to Learning Management System and performance modules
- Assist in delivery process of Content Solutions to clients in a high volume, quick turnaround environment
- Support sales efforts as they relate to course content, including maintaining vendor catalogs, review portals, and usage tracking
- Provide Tier 1 support for all content related issues
- Provide QA support for content providers across the platform
- Bachelors in Engineering Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Well-developed organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic and results-focused, with an ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top