Content Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aContent Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We are looking for a content marketer to brainstorm, develop and publish compelling, engaging, and relevant content for Cornerstone's SMB group. The content will be used in marketing campaigns across various channels including online, social, email, direct mail, and others. This person will also measure and publish the results of all content marketing activities.
- Write response-oriented copy for marketing/demand generation campaigns to drive immediate action
- Collaborate with multiple functional roles to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives, bring campaign concepts to life and differentiate Cornerstone in the marketplace
- Understand our products and value proposition, and how to best communicate that to the various markets we serve
- Strong understanding of content marketing and demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success across multiple media channels
- Ability to adhere to corporate brand and develop integrated campaign messaging and concepts
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, and revenue
- Research and develop copy for various marketing formats including ebooks, brochures, infographics, emails, landing pages and more
- Ability to collaborate with the team, provide direction and actively listen to feedback to deliver the best possible finished product
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels. This person must understand the basic best practices of demand generation across all marketing platforms including social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measure and optimize all content marketing program on an ongoing basis
- Project management of all creative components including overseeing projects with internal and external creative teams
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
Required Skills & Experience
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree Journalism, Communications, or Marketing or 3+ years of demand generation copywriting experience preferred
- Strong copywriting experience in creating marketing content for the prospects, partners, and clients in online and offline marketing realms
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Top-notch interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of demand generation fundamentals
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top