Content Acquisition Specialist (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aContent Acquisition Specialist (Santa Monica, CA)
We are looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful, and visionary founding team member to help craft and execute the content acquisition strategy for our corporate start-up. We are focused on finding someone who can create the vision for, and execute to accomplish aggressive sales targets. As our team functions like a start-up, the ability and passion to design and implement something from nothing is a must.
Our world-class consumer learning platform needs world-class content. Join our team and help us make this happen!
In this role you will…
- Act as a hunter: You are going after new consumer and corporate business
- Focus on content acquisition from individual and corporate prospects
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Qualify sales opportunities; build and manage sales pipeline
- Drive sales activities consistent with best practices; build consensus
- Meet quota/margin objectives
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Work alongside the Content Team to establish account management procedures and goals
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in business services and/or software sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of successfully generating new business and exceeding sales quota
- Key sales characteristics: aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Comfort demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical users
- The ability to work well with small cross-functional teams, and ability to wear multiple hats
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com
We’re here to help people thrive by providing accessible education to the world. At CyberU, we revolutionize the education experience for millions of learners and educators around the globe, through our unique online community marketplace. We empower experts from any field to efficiently share their knowledge and skills with learners thirsty for growth and development.
Have a passion for learning, teaching, or e-commerce? Join CyberU and help us to ‘Educate the World’!
Why Join Us?
We offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! We also give ALL of our employees Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) (NASDAQ: CSOD), career development plans, discounted gym membership and unlimited vacation policy. Breakfast is provided fresh daily, accompanied by Free Lunch on Fridays. And… we are hiring like crazy right now! We are constantly on the lookout for cool, smart, dependable, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class team.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top