Compensation and Benefits Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aCompensation and Benefits Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
The Compensation and Benefits Manager (CBM) will have a key role in the comprehensive design, development and implementation of a global compensation strategy and program in conjunction with senior leadership. Programs include compensation leveling, annual reward programs, retirement plans, health insurance, and other benefits that an organization offers its employees. Additionally, the CBM will monitor the effectiveness of these programs internally and redesign as needed while evaluating against market conditions.
In this role you will…
- Create and monitor salary structures and classifications while ensuring that practices are compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and vision. Recommend and implement changes to practices to establish and maintain competitive compensation practices
- Manage pay structures through survey analysis to ensure appropriate and competitive compensation programs and standards are in place
- Oversee the annual salary planning process for merit and incentive payouts. Collaborate with Finance to provide budget forecast for merit, incentive payouts and other salary changes
- Manage all benefits programs including health and welfare, retirement, and equity. Develop and maintain a system of procedures to administer the programs. Manage the open enrollment process
- Ensure policies and procedures are legally compliant
- Be required to pass all internal written Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years’ prior compensation and benefits experience
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to implement pay structures, market analyses and job evaluation
- Knowledge of compensation and benefit regulations, effective rewards and recognition programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge of compensation and benefits regulations; proficiency with compensation and benefit-related HRIS platforms
- Excel and data mining expertise
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- CEBS and/or CCP certification
- Experience in technology industry
- International experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top