Collections Clerk (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We’re looking for aCollections Clerk (Tel Aviv, Israel)
The Collections Clerk position requires someone who is smart, dependable, detail oriented, and innovative. The person best fit for this position will need to be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with strong communication skills.
In this role you will…
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts
- Notify clients of their overdue balances via phone and email
- Be effective, efficient, and professional
- Draft and send collection letters as necessary
- Respond to inquiries from account managers and other staff
- Prepare A/R aging reports
- Cash receipts application
- Invoice/contract review
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 3+ years of collections/accounts receivable experience
- Experience using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs
- Strong written and oral communication skill
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience with Netsuite
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top