Client Success Manager, Nordics (Sweden)
We're looking for aClient Success Manager, Nordics (Sweden)
The Client Success Manager is responsible for supporting the client's adoption and continued satisfaction with the Cornerstone OnDemand Talent Management solution. The Client Success Manager (CSM) is introduced to the client during the implementation process and becomes the primary "face" to the client as implementation is closed out and the client goes live with the solution. The CSM takes ownership of Cornerstone's relationship with the client business process owner, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Cornerstone. The CSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The CSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Cornerstone solution. The Client Success Manager will be measured on the client's utilization of the solution, engagement with Cornerstone as a business partner, and overall client satisfaction.
Compensation: Generous package, commensurate with experience, including but not limited to annual bonus, merit increase, stock options and excellent benefits.
Location: candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position) and travel requirements are minimal.
In this role you will...
- Facilitate the transition out of implementation to Go-Live and support the client's drive towards self-sufficiency
- Manage a portfolio of clients and make certain a high level of satisfaction with the solution is achieved
- Lead clients through the incubation process
- Create a tailored plan to ensure client success and achievement of incubation/engagement metrics
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
- Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Advise clients of process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Partner with sales and account management to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership
- Maintain expert level knowledge of each of the Cornerstone onDemand cloud offerings and configuration options
- Be required to pass all internal written Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- ... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you...
- Have a B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Finance
- Have a minimum of three years of experience using Cornerstone OnDemand application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
- Are highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Are organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Have excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Are able to travel up to 30%
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- SPHR, CCP, CPLP designation
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top