Client Success Manager (Auckland, NZ / Melbourne, Australia)
We're looking for aClient Success Manager (Auckland, NZ / Melbourne, Australia)
The Client Success Manager is responsible for supporting the client's adoption and continued satisfaction with the Cornerstone OnDemand Talent Management solution. The Client Success Manager is introduced to the client near the end of the implementation process and becomes the primary "face" to the client as implementation is closed out and the client goes live with the solution. The Client Success Manager takes ownership of Cornerstone's relationship with the client business process owner, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Cornerstone. The Client Success Manager also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The Client Success Manager will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Cornerstone solution. The Client Success Manager will be measured on the client's utilisation of the solution, engagement with Cornerstone as a business partner, and overall client satisfaction.
In this role you will...
- Build relationships with and serve as a trusted advisor to key Client Executives and Business Process Owners
- Seek to establish a vision for unified talent management within the client's organisation at all levels. Create a shared and mutually beneficial value proposition for both point solutions and unified talent management
- Continually identify new business needs and align Cornerstone products/services to meet those needs. Support the Account Manager to up-sell/cross-sell additional Cornerstone products/services
- In collaboration with the Implementation Consultant, quickly stabilise he client in the immediate post-live period.During this time, ensure that remaining implementation issues/open actions are resolved/closed, that the client is properly transitioned to Global Product Support and that the client is effective engaged with Cornerstone through the proper channels at all times. Seek to educate and up-skill the client with every intervention
- Ensure that the Cornerstone solution is being systematically and meaningfully adopted within the client's business. Identify areas of concern and collaborate with the client to remove any hurdles to adoption
- As necessary, collaborate with Super/Global Administrators (possibly in conjunction with Global Product Support Team) to resolve complex or escalated issues
- Ensure that clients are productively engaged with Cornerstone and understand/leverage the Client Success Framework, our best practice engagement model for managing a successful partnership in a cloud environment. This includes, but is not limited to, leveraging proper communication and escalation channels, actively participating in the release process, effectively engaging with the Global Product Support Team, utilising self-service and other tools, participating in client community and engagement programs, property utilising the CSM, planning for important "success activities" outlined in the Client Success Framework, etc
- Establish deep knowledge and understand of the client's business and seek to continually evolve and optimize the Cornerstone solution within the client's business over time, which will ultimately ensure that the client is successful, the solution is delivering value and that the client will be retained
- Continually seek to mitigate risks that will impact client success, client satisfaction, reference-ability, upsell-ability, retention, etc. This includes ensuring that global organisations have the proper governance model to ensure that the needs of all key stakeholders globally are understood and being met by the solution
- Maintain a high degree of competency and subject matter expertise in key areas of talent management and technology, including but not limited to general HR practices, performance management, compensation management, succession planning and talent mobility, learning management, collaboration, talent acquisition/sourcing, enterprise cloud and mobile software, etc
You've got what it takes if you have...
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organisational Development or Finance
- SPHR, CCP, CPLP designation highly desirable
- Minimum of three years of experience using Cornerstone OnDemand application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
- Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organised and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- This position may require up to 30% travel
- Bilingual speakers preferred. Languages desired: English and Chinese (Mandarin) (including ability to read and write)
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top