Client Success and Support Consultant (Auckland, NZ)
We're looking for a Future Cornerstar!
As a Client Success and Support Consultant working on Cornerstone OnDemand's Specialty Desk, you will own the frontline support and communication with our clients. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all client questions are resolved in a proactive, thorough, thoughtful and timely manner.
Beyond customer inquiries, you will be responsible for operational support functions. This means that you'll be essential into ensuring that the Specialty Desk continues to operate in an efficient manner.
This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support, and customer service.
In this role you will...
Customer Product Support
- Continually develop and evolve your product knowledge, ultimately becoming a product expert on all specialty desk platforms (Cornerstone for Salesforce, Grovo, PiiQ, and Workpop)
- Respond to cases, emails, live chats, and phone calls from customers in an engaged, timely, and thoughtful manner
- Anticipate customer needs and provide thoughtful responses, proactively providing assistance on next steps in the customer's journey
- Actively review and analyze customer interactions to identify common issues, once identified review issues, investigate root causes, and share findings with the broader product and engineering team
- Share these findings with the team to help build/strengthen our perception of the client journey
- Assist in the creation of help content as appropriate
- Develop and educate clients on common troubleshooting techniques. Assist with deeper/internal troubleshooting as appropriate
- Guide clients through troubleshooting in thoughtful/considerate manner, presenting alternate paths/strategies in a simple format
- Identify, reproduce, test, and troubleshoot bugs
- Triage verifiable bugs and escalations as appropriate
- Assist product and engineering with QA and bug verifications, site testing as new features and bug fixes are release
- Communicate fixes and manage resolution timeline expectations for clients
Reporting & Integrations
- Accurately and quickly manage new employee payroll for existing Workpop clients
- Ensure that integrations and configurations are maintained and managed as appropriate
- Compose and share reporting with clients as appropriate
- Resolving any billing discrepancies (ie late payments, charge errors, card updates, etc)
- Answer billing questions for both contracted and self-serve clients
- Respond to subscription cancellations with a consultative approach. Using the option to refund as a last resort (mitigate churn)
- Manage refunds per company policy
Trust & Safety
- Moderate all new Workpop accounts - Review and analyze each new business to ensure that the job posting is not fraudulent and meets our job posting guidelines
- Follow up, investigate, and mitigate on all reports of fraud
- Critically think about all the interactions you have, both with clients and internally. Reviewing and identifying potential improvements and suggestions as needed
- Collaboratively work with the team. Each team member brings a wealth of unique experiences and knowledge, make sure you're sharing yours
- Manage up. You are responsible for ensuring your manager knows your career objectives, struggles, and general work experiences. You will then work together to ensure that you are continuously developing, successful, and genuinely enjoy your work
- Take ownership. You have great ideas, ensure that you're continuously working on a passion project that is contributing to your personal growth as well of our company objectives
You've got what it takes if you have...
- College degree or 2+ years of similar experience at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience working with clients (this includes retail and hospitality management, software support, customer success, and sales)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. We are growing quickly and we need someone that thrives in an environment where changes happen regularly
- Analytical - must possess the ability to understand clients' business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Tech-savvy and easily learns new technology (Microsoft apps, Google apps, web apps, mobile apps, HTML experience)
- A positive attitude and high emotional intelligence which translates across all interactions (client and internal)
- Ability to work from home for a few hours on occasional weekends. We have a 24 hr SLA and must check in at least once a day on weekends
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies-from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox-and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better - which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 42 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top