Client Operations Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aClient Operations Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
The Client Operations Intern will have many different opportunities to work on development critical to Service Operations such as assist with SOX compliance requirements, focus on initiatives for contracts automation and investigating options for report generation efficiencies.
In this internship you will…
- Research resource//capacity planning within Mavenlink for the Service Delivery teams
- Analyze end-to-end service delivery process to optimize most efficient path; automate contract entry process with new Mavenlink/Salesforce connector tool
- Standardize Client Ops repository, Mavenlink development, and maintenance updates
- Research Insights reporting to better understand how Client Ops can better utilize and design reports for Service Delivery
- Assist in SOX compliance conversations to ensure Cornerstone is following industry standards for publicly traded SaaS companies
You got what it takes if you have…
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to define problems, collect/analyze data, and draw valid conclusions
- Experience with Mavenlink or Salesforce a plus
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top