Client Marketing Manager EMEA (London, UK)
We're looking for aClient Marketing Manager EMEA (London, UK)
Cornerstone OnDemand is a category leader in client satisfaction and loyalty, with a 95% historical client retention rate. The Company is ramping up investment in client success & advocacy programs. In addition, Cornerstone is looking to broaden its footprint via specific client marketing and demand generation driven programs. To support this focus and growth, we are looking for a world class Client Marketing Manager and Demand Generation expert. We are looking for someone to bring a fresh perspective and 'shake' up a challenging role. Someone tenacious and able to drive the Account Management team to partner with them.
The Client Marketing Manager will be required to:
- Develop a world class marketing plan for marketing to the client base to support revenue goals
- Creative initiatives around account based marketing to strengthen relationships and upsell opportunities by creating unique content to a single client
- Create nurture campaigns across the base to bring about longer term opportunities through strong nurture campaigns with unique content.
- Create & execute on the cross/upsell strategy, plans and initiatives aligned to drive sales and enhance Cornerstone's brand awareness and product/solution knowledge among clients.
- Build out an advocacy programme with clients to support multiple speaker opportunities for the Field Marketing team PAN-EMEA and Tier 1 events (such as our biggest client event, Convergence) working closely with the Client Success Management and Account Management teams
The candidate will work with:
- Regional Vice President Marketing, Account management team, Client success team and ACE team
To develop and execute on a comprehensive plan for:
- Client account retention,Account penetration and up/cross sell.
- Business generation and demand generation activities communications campaigns.
- Success metrics for this role include impact on incremental client revenue generated along with other key performance indicators regarding campaign initiatives.
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on demand generation programs and strategies to support a target for net new business from our existing client base for
all territories across EMEA (this will increase YOY)
- Create Social programs and events for clients and Account Management (AM) team
- Working with the AM teams to create upsell programs and drive infocus webinars to the existing client base
- Leverage Cornerstone tools such as Salesforce, Marketo and Indesign to create quality campaigns supporting the upsell strategy
- Develop creative ideas and ways to generate new contacts in the client base (through creative account based marketing)
- Drive the AM and Regional Sales Directors to buy in to the overall planReport back to the business on metrics and ROI
- Degree in marketing
- Proven 5 years experience of lead/demand generation
- Minimum 4 years field marketing experience in the Software industry
- Data-driven with an understanding of business drivers, KPI's and reporting
- Proven experience in managing budgets and delivering ROI
- Proven success developing lead generation marketing programs
- Sales Alignment and revenue generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to senior decision makers and department heads
- Superior analytical skills
- Demonstrate high level of teamwork and transparent collaboration
- Creativity to create new ways of communicate with customersStrong understanding and use of demand generation technologies that support marketing programs (Salesforce and Marketo knowledge a plus)
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously, with high quality and result
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top