Client Insights Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aClient Insights Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
The Client Insights Intern will play a vital part in improving existing processes and systems that track data related to Cornerstone’s clients and are used to improve and benefit multiple business units.
In this internship you will…
- Create a historical response journey by individual client to help improve client success
- Help template and clean up Cornerstone’s survey email notifcations
- Build Client Experience dashboards in Tableau/Excel
- Assist in other Client Insights tasks as necessary
You got what it takes if you have…
- Highly inquisitive with great analytical skills, ability to think critically, ask questions, and identify patterns in data
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills; expereince with other data analysis and reporting tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Background or strong interest in customer experience data is a big plus
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top