Business System Analyst (Mumbai, India)
We’re looking for aBusiness System Analyst (Mumbai, India)
You will become part of GTS (Global Technology Services) team and will manage the functional/ technical details of projects and resources around the world to help with the integration and implementation of our world class enterprise software products. You will accept client side requirements and work with Implementation consultants and Engineers, to create specifications that support client specific functional requirements. You will be responsible for managing technical project resourcing and on-going status communications. To be a good fit for this position you will have system integration, implementation and project management experience.
In this role you will…
- Assist the Sales Teams, Account Management, and Implementation teams in the crafting of technical solutions that support the integration of the CSOD product with client and third party applications
- Conduct needs assessments of customer requirements, develop supporting documentation, include conceptual solution options, diagrams, workflows, business cases, etc. to support a compelling winning solution
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the aspects and complexities involved in technical data projects. Be able to explain those complexities to internal project managers as well as guide clients to solutions, as needed
- Assist in training employees on the basics of technology integration and solution designs
- Work in a global organization, with resources in a variety of time zones
- Effectively communicate a solution vision to the team
- Review allocations, team member capacities and work with other managers to create detailed project work plans from estimated scope of work
- Effectively track and communicate project status, risks, issues, estimate v actual hours, budgets and provide in-depth status reports to Management, both orally and written
- Apply consistent approach and deliver consistent quality across engagements
- Complete comprehensive unit testing with engineer to deliver quality product. Perform SIT/ UAT to ensure that the deliverables meet the required quality criteria
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field4 – 8 years in business analysis, process design, research and competitive analysis, package implementation, knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- Experience in Learning and/or Talent Management software solutions is highly preferred
- Expertise in one or more industries, organizational structures, business process design techniques and development methodologies
- A strong technical background, with experience identifying solutions that integrate Enterprise applications, SAAS or other complex services
- Use of advanced technical knowledge of integrations to write and maintain new/revised manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documents
- Experience with a global organization
- Experience with software integration as a consultant required: Target platforms or technologies, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, or Salesforce.com
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution
- Experience in full lifecycle software development process and methods
- Exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Highly proficient using Excel and Word.
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Proficiency with MS Project and Visio
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top