Business Development Associate (Mumbai or Delhi, India)
We’re looking for aBusiness Development Associate (Mumbai or Delhi, India)
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for growing Cornerstone’s prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities for an industry-leading on-demand web-based talent management software solution. BDAs divide their time on the telephone prospecting and identifying potential opportunities, and qualifying inbound leads generated by marketing.
This position will be based in Mumbai or Delhi, India. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people. The compensation package includes a base salary, bonus based on achieving monthly objectives, a Stock Option plan, and industry-leading benefits.
In this role you will…
- Prospect via phone and email
- Qualify and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Build a prospect database
- Use Salesforce.com to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of lead generation, account management, or sales experience in an HR software company, or equivalent Solution Selling Skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Excellent communication (telephone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Passion, for winning
- Persistence and determination
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, and other amazing benefits), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on LinkedIn, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top