Business Development Associate - Italian and Spanish speaker (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We’re looking for aBusiness Development Associate – Italian and Spanish speaker (Tel Aviv, Israel)
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for growing Cornerstone’s prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities for an industry-leading on-demand web-based talent management software solution. BDAs divide their time on the telephone prospecting and identifying potential opportunities, and qualifying inbound leads generated by marketing. Due to time zone differences of up to 3 hours, the BDA will need to manage a flexible schedule that provides availability to prospects across Europe, as necessary.
This position will be based in Tel Aviv, Israel. It will report to the BDA Team Leader and work closely with our Sales & Marketing team based in locations across Europe. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
- Prospecting via phone and email
- Qualifying and aligning to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Building a prospect database
- Using Salesforce.com to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meeting or exceeding established quotas
- Developing expertise in Learning and Talent Management, and deep knowledge of territory
- Support EMEA Marketing initiatives; participate in trade shows, conferences and other relevant events in your territory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of lead generation, account management, or sales experience preferably in an HR software company, or equivalent Solution Selling Skills
- Sales ‘shark’ & door-opening approach
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and email)
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Passion, for winning
- Persistence and determination
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build strong rapport with top executives at international corporations
- Fluent in English, Italian and Spanish
The compensation package for this role includes a base salary, bonus, and a Stock Option plan as well as a local benefits package
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solution. We enable organizations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximizing the productivity of their human capital. Our integrated software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution consists of the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud*, the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. Our clients use our solution to develop employees throughout their careers, engage all employees effectively, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders, and integrate with their external networks of customers, vendors and distributors. We currently empower over 14 million users across 191 countries and in 29 languages.
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top