Business Development Associate (Auckland, New Zealand)
We’re looking for aBusiness Development Associate (Auckland, New Zealand)
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for growing Cornerstone’s prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities for an industry-leading on-demand web-based talent management software solution. BDAs divide their time on the telephone prospecting and identifying potential opportunities, and qualifying inbound leads generated by marketing. This position will be based in Auckland, NZ. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people. The compensation package includes a base salary, bonus based on achieving monthly objectives, a Stock Option plan, and industry-leading benefits.
In this role you will…
- Prospect via phone and email
- Qualify and align to client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Build a prospect database
- Use Salesforce.com to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of lead generation, account management, or sales experience in an HR software company, or equivalent Solution Selling Skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Excellent communication (telephone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Passion, for winning
- Persistence and determination
- High fluency in English (oral/written)
Fresh fruit, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, 4 weeks vacation, Annual Performance Review, subsidized chair massages, fully stocked breakfast food, drinks, Fresh coffee, birthday off, all in an open plan naturally lit office in Auckland, New Zealand.
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solution delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The company enables organizations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximizing the productivity of their human capital.
The company’s integrated software offering consists of four cloud solutions, including the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. Our clients use our solution to develop employees throughout their careers, engage all employees effectively, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders and integrate with their external networks of customers, vendors and distributors.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages. Our clients include multi-national corporations, large domestic enterprises, mid-market companies, state and local public sector organizations, higher education institutions and non-profit entities, such as BJC HealthCare, Flextronics, Kelly Services, Pearson, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Teach for America and Virgin Media Limited.
Cornerstone OnDemand is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv and Mumbai.
Back to top