Billings Specialist (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aBillings Specialist (Santa Monica, CA)
The Billings Specialist is responsible for entering contracts into NetSuite and verifying the coding and approval of those invoices. The Billings Specialist is responsible for reconciling all billed accounts on a monthly basis. The Billings Specialist is responsible for ensuring and generating SOX compliance documents on a monthly basis. All Billings Specialists collaborate with team members to ensure completion and thoroughness of monthly billing process.
In this role you will..
- Be responsible for creating sales orders in our accounting system from complex and international customer agreements
- Ensure invoicing to customers is performed timely and accurately, as well as communicating with the Sales team to research and resolve billing questions
- Analyze customer billing issues for corrective actions
- Answer billing questions or issues with the local and international customers
- Prepare billing and sales reports and reconciliations
- Assists in special projects as needed
You've got what it takes if you have..
- 1 to 3 years of billings or accounting experience is a must
- Self-starter disposition with strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and love using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Opportunity for advancement in the accounting department based on work ethic, aptitude, attitude, and drive.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top