Billing Specialist (Tel Aviv)
We're looking for aBilling Specialist (Tel Aviv)
The Billings Specialist is responsible for entering contracts into NetSuite and verifying the coding and approval of those invoices. You will also be responsible for reconciling all billed accounts on a monthly basis and for ensuring and generating SOX compliance documents on a monthly basis. All Billings Specialists collaborate with team members to ensure completion and thoroughness of monthly billing process.
In this role you will..
- Be responsible for creating sales orders in our accounting system from complex and international customer agreements
- Ensure invoicing to customers is performed timely and accurately, as well as communicating with the Sales team to research and resolve billing questions
- Analyze customer billing issues for corrective actions
- Answer billing questions or issues with the local and international customers
- Prepare billing and sales reports and reconciliations
- Assists in special projects as needed
You've got what it takes if you have..
- 1 to 3 years of billings or accounting experience is a must
- Self-starter disposition with strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and love using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top