Associate Product Manager (Tel Aviv)
We're looking for aAssociate Product Manager (Tel Aviv)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven Associate Product Manager (APM) to help improve existing products and create new products in the Talent Management space. The APM will build and improve existing products and develop new product initiatives based on customer feedback and market conditions.
The APM will translate requirements and feedback into functional specifications for development. Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company.
Responsibilities will include speaking with customers, analysts, and prospects to communicate product vision and direction. The APM must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills, the ability to think outside the box and a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
In this role, you will…
- Oversee market opportunity definition, product strategy, product planning and project management of the product lifecycle from concept to release
- Prioritize and gather requirements from customers and prospects
- Solve complex problems across multiple industries and clients
- Analyze and research broader market trends, competitors, and industry analyst feedback
- Research technology and trends of enterprise SaaS applications, particularly those that are focused around big data and/or predictive analytics
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure new solutions meet customer requirements and commitments
- Present new product initiatives and vision to customers, prospects, and industry analysts
You've got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a major plus
- Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- 1 to 3 years experience in enterprise software product management
- Self-directed: ability to chart your course independently with little outside management/direction
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience with products that required/utilized multiple different external data integration points (i.e. through web-services/APIs)
- Ability to understand technical concepts and web applications
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Fluency in English. Any additional European languages are a strong advantage
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top