Applications Analyst, Client Success - (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aApplications Analyst, Client Success – (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is seeking an Applications Analyst, Client Success to administer and support the organization’s Client Success Management and Cornerstone Success Center systems, primarily Gainsight and Cornerstone’s Learning Management, Connect, and Extended Enterprise systems – with the responsibility for daily maintenance and ongoing solution adoption. This individual will also provide support and guidance to both internal and external clients as it relates to systems functionality and day-to-day requests.
Maintenance and Support
- Responsible for the architecture and ongoing configuration of the Gainsight and Cornerstone environments
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements to systems
- Partner with Client Success Leadership to design business rules that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
- Troubleshoot issues and work with Gainsight Customer Support
- Partner closely with Salesforce administrator in configuration and maintenance of Gainsight
Cornerstone Success Center
- Process users into the Cornerstone Success Center, daily
- Manage Cornerstone Success Center inbox questions related to users, content, access, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues and interface with internal support teams on technical needs
- Actively participate in release processes to identify, test, and configure new functionality for both systems
- Assist with monthly communication to clients and internal teams announcing new features, capabilities, etc.
Data and Reporting Responsibilities
- Understand the relationship between systems and the data we have available, including SFDC and the other sources
- Create and Manage manual data loads
- Create and maintain reports and dashboard
- Prepare monthly adoption reports
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Cornerstone Learning Management System experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Understand object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Understanding of Customer Success
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Confidence in advocating for best practices
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous Gainsight experience
- Previous sales operations or a business operations role
- Customer Success or Account Manager with an affinity for technology, data and process
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Project management and task organization skills
- Excellence in providing end user support
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top