Analyst, Global Product Support (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aAnalyst, Global Product Support (Santa Monica, CA)
As an Analyst you will be responsible for supporting both the procedural and analytical efforts of the Global Product Support (GPS) team. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring that our teams are operating both efficiently (through process optimization and innovation) and effectively (by ensuring that leaders across the organization have access to the data/insights that they need to maximize operational awareness). This position reports to the Manager of Contact Center Operations.
In this role you will…
- Partner with key leaders to develop and maintain a complete understanding of GPS business objectives, business questions, and products/services that need to be supported
- Serve as the “single source of truth” for all procedure and analytics inquiries
- Create and maintain process maps outlining current capabilities, gaps, and opportunities
- Provide support and mentoring in the use and development of analytical and reporting tools used in the business units
- Deliver insights/solutions and follow up with the business units to ensure the insights/solutions meet their needs
- Communicate plans and timely status to leaders on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Help maintain relationships with al customer facing enterprise system vendors and keep up to date on all relevant product offerings to be a catalyst for change towards company goals
- Project plan, execute and report on projects to maximize the use of existing application features to support our strategic initiatives
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or three to five years related experience and/or training
- 3+ years’ experience as a hands-on report developer/analyst, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years advanced experience in MS Excel normal
- Proven success implementing and supporting critical business processes in a fast-moving, complex environment
- Some proficiency with Salesforce administration
- Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction
- High level of initiative and dedication
- Advanced Organizational, Prioritization, and Communication skills
This role will require..
- Business Systems background – user, admin or support role preferred
- Enterprise system integration and/or implementation background
- Previous experience with creating reports for executive level reporting
- A clear understanding of business and company goals to be applied to projects and reports
Other Key Skills
- Collaboration – work closely and constantly communicate with peers and other key stake holders to drive
- Managerial Courage – tact and the ability to defend or evangelize new ideas/change in the contact center
- Catalyst – encourage and enable others with KPIs, analytics and tools to drive team based results towards company goals
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top