Alliances Manager (Singapore)
We're looking for aAlliances Manager (Singapore)
The Alliances Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Alliances Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Alliances Manager helps to package the partner content offerings in line with Cornerstone's offerings and value proposition in order to drive content sales as an overall percentage of deal revenue.
In this role you will..
- Own the success of the Channel & Alliances program for the ASEAN region
- Develop and Implement the go-to-market strategy for CSOD's Channel & Alliances strategy for ASEAN
- Responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual and organization's quota
- Identifying and developing relationships with potential resellers, distributors, strategic partners and referral partners (collectively "partners")
- Selling our solutions to and with partners; meeting sales quotas; maximizing the resale of our Unified Talent Management platform
- Enabling the effective referral of sales opportunities from partners; supporting the Company's sales efforts
- Develop & Execute jointly agreed Business and GTM plan with various categories of the partners
- Drive partner marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills to determine which Go-To-Market partners and programs are driving results and insight to build on that experience; regularly analyzing & optimizing the campaigns
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for partnership & growth with Large System Integrators, Advisory/Consulting partners, Niche HR/Cloud Consulting/Services firms) and at the tactical level (managing channel advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns with field marketing team, analyzing the effect and solving problems)
- Work with Sales Organization in balancing out the right account mapping and field level relationships with the partner eco system
- Partner management to both existing and net-new partners to ensure they are building capacity & competency to address the direct & indirect business strategy
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Cornerstone OnDemand and the voice of Cornerstone OnDemand to the partner as required to resolve issues and overachieve quota
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Excellent Business Connection
- Strong Operational Expertise
- Must possess high Integrity and Ethics
- Self-Starter & Team Player
- Can call high in the partner & enterprise/mid-market/smb organizations
- Has relationships across the board at top/C levels and relationships that have been built over the years and not an outcome of recent interactions
- Is able to articulate and execute a solution selling methodology
- Be non-political and a great team player thus achieving highest standards of collaboration, goal orientation and operational excellence
You've got what it takes if you have..
- BA/BS/BE degree or equivalent with a strong academic record; advanced or MBA valued
- 12+ years of relevant Channels/Alliances/Partner leadership/account role experience with 15 years of employment in consistent goal attainment roles; Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) preferred
- Preference for experience with business applications vendor in building and managing mutually beneficial partnership with the eco system of partners in ASEAN, experience selling talent management and/or HR-related software or services highly valued
- Strong business solutions aptitude with acumen of Account Planning and consultative solutions sales skills
- Proven track record of consistent over achievement of the quota and forecasting skills
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; in situations ability to make things happen quickly with less nimble partners and/or teams
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Korean language ability strongly preferred
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Proven experience of translating marketplace opportunities into the value of partnering
- Comfortable with travel
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top