Alliances Manager (Dallas, TX)
We're looking for aAlliances Manager (Dallas, TX)
CSOD is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, has a pure play software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, and is in one of the most exciting, high growth segments of SaaS, Integrated Talent Management. We are headquartered in Santa Monica, but have locations globally. Our offerings include: Recruiting (ATS), Onboarding, Learning Management System, Performance Management, Compensation, Succession and Development, and Social Collaboration.
We are seeking a successful software alliances professional to promote our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to our existing strategic and enterprise partners in the central and west regions of the United States. Ideal candidates will have a proven ability to work strategically with internal and partner field sales organizations in territory planning and deal-level activities to exceed revenue and demand generation quotas; have a strong understanding of the Human Capital Management marketplace and sound knowledge of HR and Talent Management solutions, previous selling or alliances experience in this space, and have the ability to manage the many different parts of the role: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management and relationship building. This individual will be focused on optimizing our existing portfolio of partners in their assigned territories to maintain market coverage.
You will work remotely and must have access to a major airport. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA, and Chicago, IL. Compensation is competitive and commission/bonus is generous.
In this role you will...
- Develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for field-level engagement within assigned territories
- Develop relationships with both internal enterprise field organization and field organizations of our partners
- Manage field engagement with 6-8 complex partners
- Support the direct sales team related to partner opportunities
- Enable the effective referral of sales opportunities from partners; supporting the Company's sales efforts
- Develop targets/indicators to measure success with key partners within territory
- Achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Work with RVP, Strategic Alliances to commence the build and deployment of business plans with key partners annually; complete business activities in accordance of plan throughout the year
- Coordinate with Marketing and RVP, Strategic Alliances, to develop territory marketing plans with each partner
- Other sales and alliance related duties
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 5 years in Alliances
- Experience managing and supporting complex and very large, national partners
- A strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Proven experience of translating marketplace opportunities into the value of partnering
- Aptitude for Technology, including using web based software and internet tools
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and competitive employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top