Core Digital Media isseeking a UX Designer to join the User Experience team.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on UX Designer with a strong understanding of user experience design, and experience in planning, designing and reporting on conversion related tests; articulate, intelligent, curious and driven with solid UX design chops; a logical thinker and problem solver, able to turn ideas and business requirements into conversion-producing designs.
This position works closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Design, set up, and run A/B tests & analyze results
- Create mock-ups/prototypes/demos
- Write functional requirements & specifications
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Gather , document and organize conversion ideas from internal (data analysis, brainstorms, Product Management, Sales, Engineering etc) and external (competitive research, industry best practices) sources
- Communicate with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management to plan and execute tests
- Coordinate A/B, user, and usability tests; organize and analyze the research findings
- BS or BA degree, Design and/or UX/Human Factors is preferred
- Experience with UX design including for mobile & tablet apps/web apps
- Experience with UX design software such as Adobe CS/Sketch/InVision/Axure/UXPin etc
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience designing for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience developing use cases and scenarios
- Ability to write functional requirements and design specifications
- Experience using Adobe Fireworks
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top