Core Digital Media is a top 10 advertiser across display, paid search, mobile and social marketing making us the largest and most successful performance advertiser on the internet. For over a decade, our industry-leading innovations have fueled us to the top of 5+ online consumer acquisition platforms. We are seeking a UI Designer to join our User Experience team for our premier lead generation verticals.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on UI Designer with an understanding of user experience design, planning and reporting on conversion related tests. Candidate will be a logical thinker and problem solver, able to synthesize disparate information sources and business requirements into conversion-producing designs.
This position works closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Design, set up, and run A/B tests & analyze results
- Create mock-ups/prototypes/demos
- Write functional requirements & specifications
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Gather , document and organize conversion ideas from internal (data analysis, brainstorms, Product Management, Sales, Engineering etc) and external (competitive research, industry best practices) sources
- Communicate with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management to plan and execute tests
- Coordinate A/B, user, and usability tests; organize and analyze the research findings
- BS or BA degree, Design and/or Human Factors is preferred
- Experience with user-centered design & A/B test methodologies
- Experience designing for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience with UI design for mobile and tablet web applications
- Experience developing use cases and scenarios
- Ability to write functional requirements and design specifications
- Strong communication skills
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe software
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Software Engineering Director
Working with Core Digital Media's onsite and offshore Tech Team, Deepak upgrades, maintains, and builds consumer facing apps—incorporating new data-driven technologies.
Back to top