Core Digital Media brands empower people to improve their financial lives every day. We are one of the largest advertisers on the internet and tens of millions of people come to our sites each month. We have helped many of them save thousands of dollars off a variety of recurring expenses such as their mortgage, insurance premiums, credit card fees, etc. Our websites provide our consumers with valuable information and the ability to comparison shop service providers as they navigate some of life's biggest financial decisions.
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom.
Core Digital Media is committed to building and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, where all are welcomed and have the opportunity to flourish in their careers.
Core Digital Media is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join its Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. This Developer will be a key participant in the design, development and delivery of mission-critical Web applications.
- Write high quality, standards compliant, secure, maintainable and testable code
- Troubleshoot and debug application issues
- Work with engineers to plan, prioritize and execute the work within deadline
- Influence application architecture and development processes
- Adhere to Agile/Scrum standards adopted by the organization
- Self-reliant and able to work as an individual contributor and in teams
- Strong programming skills in object oriented programming languages such as Java or Golang
- Experience with Microservices, Gateways, Service Discovery, ORMs etc.
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development using unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining RESTful services
- Experience in datastores and caching technologies like Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Exposure with cloud computing platforms such as AWS is a big plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in consumer facing web application development
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and frameworks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The health and safety of our team members is paramount and we are currently working in a remote environment. We hope to return to the office at some point, in some capacity, and will only do so when it is safe.