Sr. Front End Developer
Core Digital Media is seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join its Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. The Sr. Web Developer will be a key participant in the front-end/UI design, development and delivery of mission-critical, mobile friendly, cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, compliant code
- Create dynamic web pages that are cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible
- Implement user interface optimization and enhancements
- Collaborate with team for integrating presentation layer with web application
- Keep up with current and emerging UI technologies and frameworks
- Experience with 3rd-party API integration via REST-ful web services
- Experience with consumer facing mobile websites and page performance optimizations
- Experience with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with social media integration and responsive design is a big plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into re-usable code templates.
- Familiarity with/and adherence to web standards.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Software Engineering Director
Working with Core Digital Media's onsite and offshore Tech Team, Deepak upgrades, maintains, and builds consumer facing apps—incorporating new data-driven technologies.
Back to top