Sr. Front End Developer
Core Digital Media is seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join its Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. The Sr. Web Developer will be a key participant in the front-end/UI design, development and delivery of mission-critical, mobile friendly, cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, compliant code
- Create dynamic web pages that are cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible
- Implement user interface optimization and enhancements
- Collaborate with team for integrating presentation layer with web application
- Keep up with current and emerging UI technologies and frameworks
- Experience with 3rd-party API integration via REST-ful web services
- Experience with consumer facing mobile websites and page performance optimizations
- Experience with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with social media integration and responsive design is a big plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into re-usable code templates.
- Familiarity with/and adherence to web standards.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top