Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Core Digital Media , is seeking a Java Developer to join its engineering team. Core Digital Media is made up of LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com, leaders in online marketing and the lead generation space. The candidate will be a key participant in the maintenance and enhancements of existing applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment and exemplifies a “can-do” attitude towards learning new skills.
- Responsible for requirements review and interaction with Client Services team.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality and standards compliant code.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging the application issues.
- Will be self-reliant and should be able to work as individual or in teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Java based web application development.
- Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience in Velocity and/or XSLT.
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework, Hibernate and Spring MVC.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Maven, Perforce, Jira and Eclipse.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Java based consumer facing web application development
- Ability to learn and adapt to various technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to either work individually or in small technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
Back to top