Core Digital Media is searching for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven team player who’s ready to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment! LowerMyBills.com and classesusa.com are currently seeking an outstanding Project Manager to join the Project Management Office (PMO) team. The Project Manager reports to the PMO Manager and works cross functionally to deliver complex projects while balancing competing priorities in a rapidly changing (and very fun) environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Strong problem analysis and resolution. Recognizes problems or situations and evaluates alternatives to find solutions using a systematic, flexible approach.
- Develops improvements and innovations to improve performance
- Demonstrates superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts and create lasting, productive partnerships with partners and stakeholders
- Actively participates, pro-actively engages in planning, priority setting, and implementation. motivates project team members to action
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Ensures that project status, issues and successes are communicated to project team, stakeholders, and sponsors and are documented appropriately.
- Addresses delicate situations and handles conflicts to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk
- Understands how and when to make a choice as well as the appropriate timing to escalate issues
- Able to prioritize based on business needs and has the skills to analyze the risks and future impact of decisions
- Executing multiple projects and initiatives of short to medium duration (1-6 months).
- Driving weekly releases for vertical and/or horizontal; review and prioritization of work and resource planning. Coordinating Development and QA teams (on site, remote and offshore) and communicating with all impacted parties
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and participate in the mentoring and development of other team members
- 2-3 years Project Management experience in a software or online environment. Bachelor’s degree required for this position
- Practical experience with project management tools such as MS Project. Experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies is preferable
- Understanding of web technologies and online software development practices
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Software Engineering Director
Working with Core Digital Media's onsite and offshore Tech Team, Deepak upgrades, maintains, and builds consumer facing apps—incorporating new data-driven technologies.
Back to top