- Effectively defines market needs and maps these to product features within documentation
- Communicate and coordinate with development team to establish understanding
- Consistently articulate a clear product vision in the language of the client/customer
- Negotiate and inﬂuence to achieve desired outcomes
- Prioritize product features/milestones based on business value
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Effectively present progress to management including performance metrics
- Understand financial analysis and can develop financial projection, and can create effective business cases that support sound investment decisions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding budget targets.
- Understands and continuously refreshes understanding of key industry trends and changes, makes use of experts, and effectively communicates product capabilities that address the industry context.
The Right Person
- 3-5+ years in a product capacity working on consumer-facing products.
- Above average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify & solve problems as well as draw meaningful, business-relevant conclusions.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Exhibits empathy for team members and for customers.
- Takes a team-first approach to everything.
- Is able to accurately determine which product features are critical (MVP).
- Can use software for reporting, spreadsheets, flow diagrams, process management, presentations, and web testing & optimization.
An Even Better Person…
- Demonstrates clear thinking regarding forecast drivers, forecast business impacts, and drives to accurate forecasts
- Understands company strategic direction, how to use key strategy tools, how to apply strategic thinking to products, and can construct market strategies for products
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Luz S.Manager of Campaign Management
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top