About Core Digital Media:
We’ve been crushing it in direct-response advertising for almost 20 years, using a combination of people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking to expand our reach and our offering to customers.
Core Digital Media is looking for a Product Manager to help lead the charge into more customer-centric efforts. Understanding the right balance of high-level strategy and hands-on execution, the ideal candidate has extensive product and business strategy smarts; is capable of communicating technical topics in plain English; and is a practical advocate for the customer when building customer experiences.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to discover, define, and build new consumer-facing products, specifically in the personal financial services industry.
- Define product roadmap through deep research and understanding of business goals
- Prioritize product features/milestones based on business value
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Communicate progress to management including performance metrics
The Right Person
- 3-5+ years in a product capacity working on consumer-facing products.
- Above average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify & solve problems as well as draw meaningful, business-relevant conclusions.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Exhibits empathy for team members and for customers.
- Takes a team-first approach to everything.
- Is able to accurately determine which product features are critical (MVP).
- Can use software for reporting, spreadsheets, flow diagrams, process management, presentations, and web testing & optimization.
An Even Better Person…
- Extensive knowledge of the personal financial services space.
- Scrum/agile process, preferably with one week sprints.
- ATDD/BDD experience – knows that gherkin isn’t just a type of pickle.
- Is fun to work with.
Back to top