- Los Angeles, CA
About Core Digital Media:
We’ve been crushing it in direct-response advertising for almost 20 years, using a combination of people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking to expand our reach and our offering to customers.
Core Digital Media is looking for a Product Manager to help lead the charge into more customer-centric efforts. Understanding the right balance of high-level strategy and hands-on execution, the ideal candidate has extensive product and business strategy smarts; is capable of communicating technical topics in plain English; and is a practical advocate for the customer when building customer experiences.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to discover, define, and build new consumer-facing products, specifically in the insurance industry.
- Effectively defines market needs and maps these to product features within documentation
- Communicate and coordinate with development team to establish understanding
- Consistently articulate a clear product vision in the language of the client/customer
- Negotiate and inﬂuence to achieve desired outcomes
- Prioritize product features/milestones based on business value
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Effectively present progress to management including performance metrics
- Understand financial analysis and can develop financial projection, and can create effective business cases that support sound investment decisions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding budget targets.
- Understands and continuously refreshes understanding of key industry trends and changes, makes use of experts, and effectively communicates product capabilities that address the industry context.
The Right Person
- 3-5+ years in a product capacity working on consumer-facing products.
- Above average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify & solve problems as well as draw meaningful, business-relevant conclusions.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Exhibits empathy for team members and for customers.
- Takes a team-first approach to everything.
- Is able to accurately determine which product features are critical (MVP).
- Can use software for reporting, spreadsheets, flow diagrams, process management, presentations, and web testing & optimization.
An Even Better Person…
- Demonstrates clear thinking regarding forecast drivers, forecast business impacts, and drives to accurate forecasts
- Understands company strategic direction, how to use key strategy tools, how to apply strategic thinking to products, and can construct market strategies for products
Back to top