Online Media Buyer
Core Digital Media (CDM) is a top 5 online advertiser. We have a growing business and need to expand our Marketing team to meet the demand. Currently, CDM supports several marketing channels including: display (ad banners), paid search, social, affiliate and email marketing. We deliver industry leading results fueled by some of the sharpest online marketing minds in the marketplace.
The Online Media Buyer is a key role within the company. As a media buyer, this individual will be responsible for purchasing display ad impressions for LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com across both mobile and desktop devices. This inventory will be purchased directly from publishers and also from bidding on and winning inventory on exchanges. The role calls for extensive forecasting using various cost structures (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.) and strong relationship building with publishers. This individual will work on multimillion dollar spends including campaigns with the largest publishers on the web.
We are looking for people who enjoy working with metrics; enjoy problem solving and figuring things out, and who have a competitive, team oriented mentality.
- Analyze online media buys to meet our volume, CPA and ROI goals
- Prospect new opportunities with current or new publishers
- Negotiate deals with publishers
- Execute, analyze and optimize online acquisition campaigns
- Analyze campaign ROI
- Optimize placement and targeting of online media buys using internal ROI measurement system
- Administer monthly media plan
- 1+ years of proven successful media buying/selling history showing profitable results and quarter-over-quarter contribution growth, or 3+ years of search or social experience where inventory was purchased in a bidded environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with online media buys and analysis
- Managed advertising budget of at least $1M
- Comfort level with using technology in marketing, including databases, project management software, web tools, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (specifically pivot tables)
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top