Online Marketing Manager
Core Digital Media (CDM) is a top 5 online advertiser with vast experience and expertise across all the marketing channels we support: display, paid social, paid search, affiliate and email marketing. We deliver industry leading results fueled by some of the sharpest online marketing minds in the marketplace and as a result have developed deep partnerships with our advertising partners including Facebook and Google. We have a growing business and need to expand our Marketing team to meet that demand.
The Online Marketing Manager is a key role within the company with significant responsibility for developing strategies, tactics and best practices around how to most effectively and profitably spend millions of dollars each month. The role requires outstanding analytical abilities, attention to detail, and a desire to constantly improve performance. The role also requires a keen ability to develop and understand strategic goals and then connect them to tactical excellence in the execution of online marketing campaigns.
We are looking for people who enjoy solving complicated problems, working with numbers, and thrive in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Analyze online media buys to meet our volume, CPA and ROI goals
- Prospect new opportunities with current or new publishers
- Negotiate deals with publishers
- Execute, analyze and optimize online acquisition campaigns
- Analyze campaign ROI
- Optimize placement and targeting of online media buys using internal ROI measurement system
- Administer monthly media plan
- 1+ years of proven successful media buying/selling history showing profitable results and quarter-over-quarter contribution growth, or 3+ years of search or social experience where inventory was purchased in a bidded environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with online media buys and analysis
- Managed advertising budget of at least $1M
- Comfort level with using technology in marketing, including databases, project management software, web tools, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (specifically pivot tables)
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Software Engineering Director
Working with Core Digital Media's onsite and offshore Tech Team, Deepak upgrades, maintains, and builds consumer facing apps—incorporating new data-driven technologies.
Back to top