Online Marketing Manager
Core Digital Media (CDM) is a top 5 online advertiser. We have a growing business and need to expand our Marketing team to meet the demand. Currently, CDM supports several marketing channels including: display (ad banners), paid search, social, and native marketing. We deliver industry leading results fueled by some of the sharpest online marketing minds in the marketplace.
The Online Marketing Manager is a key role within the company. As a member of the online marketing team for this “marketing driven” company, this detail-oriented direct marketing enthusiast will be specifically responsible for profitability. A successful candidate will maintain ownership over management and optimization of online advertising campaigns.
This highly motivated person will be data driven with an ability to drive desktop and mobile display campaigns and improve program effectiveness. This person will develop creative, own campaign performance metrics and be expected to achieve/exceed quarterly net contribution goals.
Candidates should demonstrate a proven track record for driving online acquisition and delivering direct response metrics (CPC/CPL).
- Develop, run and grow successful and profitable marketing campaigns; managing to both volume and CPA targets
- Drive revenue growth through ongoing A/B creative testing across multiple lead generation products and across multiple devices. Specifically desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Conduct daily in-depth analysis of campaign performance and optimize campaigns based on results
- Determine creative development based on direct marketing metrics, interfacing with design and product teams
- Identify new opportunities with current or new partners/publishers
- Analyzing marketing metrics, quantitative evaluations of planned and completed marketing efforts, establishing test methodologies, and analyzing test results in quantitative analysis, online marketing, and/or direct marketing
- Knowledge of online marketing landscape
- Experience managing large marketing budgets and ROI optimization
- Solid foundation with direct marketing operations, systems, technologies within direct mail, internet, direct response radio or direct response television media
- Comfort level with using technology in marketing, including databases, project management software, web tools, etc
- Experience creating advertisements. Online experience with display ads is preferred but any creative experience is sufficient. This can include direct mail creative, print, landing pages, etc…
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of online marketing experience, or other relevant online campaign management experience
- Outstanding analytical skills, extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, problem-solving skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work and lead cross-functionally and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Understanding of website and online advertising metrics, including a track record of success (revenue contribution) in a quantifiable business environment
- Strong program management and skills to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and demonstrated experience using metrics to gain insights to ultimately drive business decisions
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top