Full Stack Developer
Core Digital Media is seeking a Senior Java Developer (Full Stack) to join its engineering team. Core Digital Media is made up of LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com, leaders in online marketing and the lead generation space. The candidate will be a key participant in the development of new features and enhancements of existing applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment and exemplifies a “can-do” attitude towards learning new skills.
- Responsible for requirements review and interaction with business teams.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality and standards compliant code.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging the application issues.
- Will be self-reliant and should be able to work as individual or in teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Full stack developer with ability to work end to end on a single page application (SPA).
- Strong Java skills with experience in Java/JEE based web application development.
- Experience with application frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Experience working with relational databases and strong SQL skills.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Maven, Git, Jira and Eclipse.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Java/JEE based web application development.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to either work individually or in small technical teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top